Are you looking for a bike that can handle both urban and rural roads, offer comfort and performance, and fit your budget and style? If yes, then you might want to check out the Triumph Tiger Sport 660, the latest addition to the Tiger family of adventure bikes.
The Triumph Tiger Sport 660 is a practical, easy, and exciting bike that offers a spacious, comfortable, agile, and sporty ride for both around-town and long-distance journeys. It is also well-built, equipped, and priced, making it a great value for money and a strong contender in the middleweight adventure market.
In this blog post, we will review the Triumph Tiger Sport 660 in detail, covering its design, performance, technology, features, and riding experience. So, let’s get started!
Design and Build
The Triumph Tiger Sport 660 is a semi-faired adventure tourer that deviates from the typical “Tiger” styling. It has a sleek and modern look, with a sharp and angular front end, a muscular and sculpted fuel tank, a compact and tapered tail section, and a stylish and sporty exhaust. The bike also features LED lights, an adjustable screen, a TFT display, and a switchgear, giving it a premium and sophisticated feel.
The bike’s design is not only about aesthetics but also about functionality. The semi-fairing provides wind protection and aerodynamics, while the adjustable screen allows you to customize the airflow and visibility according to your preference. The LED lights offer excellent visibility and safety, while the TFT display and the switchgear provide easy access and control over the bike’s settings and features.
The seat is spacious and comfortable, with a height of 810 mm, and can accommodate different rider heights and preferences. The fuel tank has a capacity of 17.4 liters, which gives the bike a decent range and autonomy. The exhaust is positioned low and close to the center of gravity, which improves the handling and maneuverability of the bike.
The Triumph Tiger Sport 660 is powered by a liquid-cooled, 12-valve, DOHC, inline triple engine, which is derived from the Trident 660, but tuned differently to suit the adventure bike segment. The engine produces 80 hp at 10,250 rpm and 64 Nm of torque at 6,250 rpm, which is enough to propel the bike to a top speed of around 200 km/h. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox, with a slip-and-assist clutch, and a bi-directional quick-shifter as an optional accessory.
The bike’s performance is not only about power but also about handling and ride quality. The bike has a tubular steel frame, with an aluminum swingarm, which gives it a light and agile feel. The bike has a 41 mm upside-down fork at the front, and a monoshock with adjustable preload at the rear, which provide a smooth and stable ride on various terrains. The bike has dual 310 mm discs with Nissin two-piston calipers at the front, and a single 255 mm disc with Nissin single-piston caliper at the rear, which offer excellent braking power and control. The bike also has ABS, traction control, and three ride modes (Road, Rain, and Sport), which enhance the safety and fun of the ride.
Technology and Features
The Triumph Tiger Sport 660 is equipped with a range of technology and features that make the ride more convenient, safe, and fun. Some of the notable technology and features are:
- The My Triumph Connectivity System, allows you to connect your smartphone to the bike via Bluetooth, and access features such as navigation, music, phone calls, and GoPro control, through the TFT display and the switchgear.
- The USB charging port, which is located under the seat, allows you to charge your devices on the go.
- The keyless ignition, which lets you start and stop the bike without using a key, also includes a steering lock and a fuel cap lock.
- The self-cancelling indicators, automatically turn off after a certain time or distance and prevent you from leaving them on by mistake.
- The gear position indicator shows you the current gear on the TFT display and helps you optimize your gear changes.
- The fuel gauge shows you the remaining fuel level on the TFT display and warns you when you need to refuel.
- The trip computer shows you various information on the TFT display, such as speed, distance, time, average fuel consumption, etc.
- The ambient temperature display shows you the outside temperature on the TFT display and alerts you when it is too cold or too hot.
The Triumph Tiger Sport 660 offers a great riding experience, whether you are riding in the city, on the highway, or twisty roads. The bike is easy to ride, thanks to its lightweight, low seat height, and smooth engine. The bike is comfortable to ride, thanks to its spacious seat, adjustable screen, and suspension. The bike is exciting to ride, thanks to its punchy power, agile handling, and quick-shifter.
Features of specs
The Triumph Tiger Sport 660 faces some tough competition in the middleweight adventure market, as there are many similar models available. Some of the main competitors are
The Triumph Tiger Sport 660 stands out from the competition in several ways, such as:
- It has a triple engine, which offers a smoother and more refined power delivery, and a more distinctive and appealing sound, than the parallel-twin or V-twin engines of the competitors.
- It has a semi-fairing, which gives it a more sporty and aerodynamic look, and better wind protection, than the naked or fully-faired bikes of the competitors.
- It has a TFT display, which
- It has a TFT display, which offers a more advanced and intuitive interface, and better visibility and customization, than the LCD or analog displays of the competitors.
- It has a keyless ignition, which adds more convenience and security, and a less cluttered and more modern look, than the traditional key ignition of the competitors.
The Triumph Tiger Sport 660 also has some advantages over the competitors in terms of price, specifications, features, design, performance, and user reviews. Here are some examples:
- The Triumph Tiger Sport 660 has a semi-fairing, which gives it a more sporty and aerodynamic look than the naked or fully-faired bikes of the competitors, and also provides better wind protection and aerodynamics.
Triumph Tiger Sport 660 Colours
The Triumph Tiger Sport 660 is available in Five colours in India Lucerne Blue and sapphire Black, Korosi Red and graphite, Graphite, and sapphire Black, and Snowdonia White, and jet Black, Jet Black Graphite.
Conclusion and Recommendation
In conclusion, the Triumph Tiger Sport 660 is a great bike for those who are looking for a bike that can handle both urban and rural roads, offer comfort and performance, and fit their budget and style. The bike is practical, easy, and exciting to ride, and well-built, equipped, and priced. The bike also stands out from the competition in terms of power, features, design, and user reviews.
We recommend the Triumph Tiger Sport 660 to anyone who is looking for a middleweight adventure bike that offers a spacious, comfortable, agile, and sporty ride for both around-town and long-distance journeys. The bike is suitable for both newbies and experienced riders, as it is easy to ride, versatile, and fun. The bike is also a great value for money, as it offers more power, features, and quality than the competitors, at a reasonable price.
If you are interested in the Triumph Tiger Sport 660, you can book a test ride, from our site Khivrajtriumph.com
We hope you enjoyed this blog post, and found it informative and helpful. If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment below. Thank you for reading, and happy riding!